- 6 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 pinches garlic salt, or to taste
- 1-1/2 onion, chopped
- 3/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (Campbell's da best!)
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- In a large skillet, brown the chops over medium-high heat. Add the onion and mushrooms, and saute for one minute.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over chops. Cover skillet, and reduce temperature to medium-low.
- Simmer 20 to 30 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.
Serves 6 or 1 hungry Hawaiian!! :D
OK get da rice ready let's kaukau!!