Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A few thoughts on food I made the past week or so...

Yesterday I cooked Tuna spaghetti noodle casserole for my wife. The day before that I recreated my own Japanese style chicken curry. Kinda like Coco Ichibanya Curry House here in Hawaii and Japan. I also made a dozen salted chicken eggs which are now sitting in the kitchen cupboard in it's hawaiian salt brine. This should be ready in about a month or so.

Also made char siu and whole crispy skin chicken plus oyster sauce chicken cake noodle. I wish I took photos of those dishes. Now I have to cook them all over again! :9 mmmmm

My wife also suprised me and made her first batch of chewy chocolate brownies! When I got home it was sitting on the stove cooling. I quickly got a spoon and scooped a spoonful to taste. It was pretty good from a girl that is cooking challenged! hehehe :D Btw my wife is Kampampangan and I'm Ilocano/Visayan. She is supposed to rule the cuisine but only knows how to eat my creations! hehehe I love you mahal! :)

No comments: