Saturday, April 07, 2012

Why is Pinterest so addictive ha?

     I didn't know about Pinterest.com until my sister invited me a few months back.  I got a invite from her in my gmail account.  I click on it and thought to myself what is this new site about.  I was suprised to see a lot of women's likes or "pins".  I saw FOOD, clothes, funny pix, dreamboards, all in a graphical photo gallery format but with the ability to like and "pin" or post to your own wall like in Facebook.  
Now that Pinterest is in the limelight I want to share with your a photo of "Why is Pinterest so addictive?"

     If you haven't tried the site out yet.  Let me warn you that it really is addictive.  Especially the food pix or to me the food "pron"!  hahaha  :D

Pinterest.  The latest player in the internet social sites.






No comments: