Thursday, July 28, 2005

BBQ Flame Broiled Juicy Hamburgers















My sister Lynn up in LA emailed me and asked how to make juicy ono hamburger patties on the BBQ grill. She's having her birthday party with friends on the 30th of this month. I told her I would post one of my recipes. She would be shopping at Costco to pick up the bulk tray of fresh ground beef for her party. She said that they would be eating it the normal way with buns, veggies and usual condiments on burgers. I asked because as a local Hawaii born and raised guy, I also love eating burgers with rice, soy sauce and lots of hot Tabasco sauce! Yum! :D

Here is the recipe.

BBQ Flame Broiled Juicy Hamburgers

Ingredients:

10 lbs fresh ground beef, less fat is better
1 large whole white round onion, chopped and minced
4 slices of stale white or wheat bread, blended into breadcrumbs
1-2 cups Bullseye Barbeque Sauce
salt and pepper to taste
MSG to taste (optional)
2 eggs

Mix all ingredients together then make patties. Grill over flame to taste.
Medium recommended.

Serves "choke" people! (10-15)

4 comments:

Reid said...

Hi Reggie,

Burgers for choke people huh? Are we all invited? =P Looks delicious!

Reggie Nelmida said...

yups if your in LA!! hehehe my sister's b-day party! :)

Babe_KL said...

hmmm yummmzzz so juicy! can be done using an oven?? it's too hot here to hv bbq :p

Reggie Nelmida said...

hi babe! yups jus use your oven's broiler shud work great!! the bbq sauce makes it taste like eating texas style bbq smoked ribs!! :)