Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Aloha Everyone! My First Post

Aloha from Hawaii!

I just decided to start my own blog since I jus love frequenting all the wonderful food blogs on the net. To all those food bloggers out there I salute you and keep up the good work. I hope my blog can contribute to the love of food lovers everywhere and to share the wonderful mix of ethnic cuisine we have in Hawaii and abroad.

I have always wanted to critique my many dining experiences from the past and reading what others have shared in their gastronomic adventures. I have experiences, recipes and pictures to share with everyone. So keep reading...

Sincerely,

Reggie

4 comments:

santos. said...

hi reggie! congratulations on your new blog, and i look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Reggie Nelmida said...

thanks for stopping by santos! btw i love your blog, recipes and pics!! I hope to post all my quirky, impulsive cravings here! lol :D byeeee!

Anonymous said...

Great site! I've been looking around for some local sites/blogs. Was really happy to find one that combines Honolulu with food. Mmmmm, food! Keep up the posts about local restaurants too!

Reggie Nelmida said...

tenks anon! ill post more on restaurants when my dining out expenses permit. lol :)

tenks kawena for the kind words!
looking forward to sharing my recipes etc. :)